Formed on 19 July 2018, Tech Talent Assembly (TTAB) is an association for all Infocommunication technology (ICT) professionals in Singapore.
TTAB’s mission is to nurture all tech talents via an accessible platform for future ready skills, lifelong learning and sharing.
TTAB joined the Labour Movement family and this has allowed the association access to resources and reach to ICT professionals.
This partnership has allowed the association to also provide social benefits to the members.
Our Key Initiatives
Career Agility Hub
TTAB and NTUC’s Learning Hub (LHUB) will work together to equip in-employment workers or mid-career job seekers with skills upgrading through an upcoming platform, which includes the skills barometer. Coming soon!
- Thought Leadership Series : Cybersecurity
- Thought Leadership Series : The Day After Tomorrow
- Thought Leadership Series : Be Future-Ready with a Data Analytics Career
- Thought Leadership Series : The Day After Tomorrow Part 2
- Thought Leadership Series : Robotic Process Automation
- Thought Leadership Series : Impact of AI on Jobs
- Thought Leadership Series : Ace The Interview
- Learning Journey : Visit to Google – Innovating with Google Cloud, Machine Learning and Data
- Learning Journey : Visit to Accenture – Machine + Human (Reimagining our work in the age of digital disruption)
- Learning Journey : Visit to SideFx Studios – Tell a story through VR | AR | MR (XR)
- Thought Leadership Series : Sensetime
- Thought Leadership Series (Webinar) : Intro to Google Analytics with Sparkline
- Thought Leadership Series (Webinar) : PenTest Introductory Online Course
- Thought Leadership Series (Webinar) : Financing Options
- Thought Leadership Series (Webinar) : Google Productivity Tools
- Thought Leadership Series (Webinar) : Acquire Skills, Bet on Talents
- Thought Leadership Series (Webinar) : Starting a career in Cybersecurity
- Thought Leadership Series (Webinar) : Know your Contract, Know your Rights
- Thought Leadership Series (Webinar) : Charting Out Your Career
- Thought Leadership Series (Webinar) : Retooling for a Data Driven World
23 April 2020, 7.30pm – 9pm
Thought Leadership Series (Webminar) – Robotic Process Automation
Your gateway to the future of work. Join us for a Live-Demo and Hands-on Session.
Title : Good Grief! Time for 2021 Already?
Date : 15 Dec 2020
Time : 8pm – 9.30pm
Good grief, is 2020 really coming to an end? As we stand on the cusp of a new year, let’s dive deeper into the lessons learnt and the opportunities that came with the pandemic. Hear from our guest speakers, President of Singapore FinTech Association (SFA), Mr Chia Hock Lai and Vice President of Tech Talent Assembly (TTAB), Mr Maxim Tint, share their industry insights on FinTech and Infocomms & Technology (ICT), discover key trends and what YOU(ths) can do to better prepare for 2021! If you have always been curious about these industries, now is the chance for you to get your questions answered. Sign up now to stand a chance to win exciting vouchers to complete your year-end celebrations!
As we interact with more people, we realised that many of them have lots to share which will benefit our members.
Click on these links as we explore and learn together. Be curious!
Workforce Singapore - Creating Opportunities for Everyone
Creating Opportunities for Everyone
SAS® Learning Subscription
Their comprehensive training tool can help you to learn SAS, expand employee knowledge, measure value and train new hires.
SPARKLINE - Driving Businesses To Make Data Simple, Actionable & Scalable
Our purpose is to liberate people to make better business decisions so they can flourish.
NTUC Learning Hub
Take a second to browse through their courses according to their different academies.
Learn what is Digital Marketing? Why do many DM agencies today welcome mid-career-change candidates? …and more
Managing Director @ AKIN
Why companies (big or small) invest in data analytics ? Is there a demand of data analytics professionals in the job market ? …and more
Customer Advisory Director @ SAS
Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Learn how technology such as AI promotes jobs creation and allowing us to boost capabilities and productivity…and more