Formed on 19 July 2018, Tech Talent Assembly (TTAB) is an association for all Infocommunication technology (ICT) professionals in Singapore.
TTAB’s mission is to nurture all tech talents via an accessible platform for future ready skills, lifelong learning and sharing.
TTAB joined the Labour Movement family and this has allowed the association access to resources and reach to ICT professionals.
This partnership has allowed the association to also provide social benefits to the members.
Our Key Initiatives
Career Agility Hub
TTAB and NTUC’s Learning Hub (LHUB) will work together to equip in-employment workers or mid-career job seekers with skills upgrading through an upcoming platform, which includes the skills barometer. Coming soon!
- Thought Leadership Series : Cybersecurity
- Thought Leadership Series : The Day After Tomorrow
- Thought Leadership Series : Be Future-Ready with a Data Analytics Career
- Thought Leadership Series : The Day After Tomorrow Part 2
- Thought Leadership Series : Robotic Process Automation
- Thought Leadership Series : Impact of AI on Jobs
- Thought Leadership Series : Ace The Interview
- Learning Journey : Visit to Google – Innovating with Google Cloud, Machine Learning and Data
- Learning Journey : Visit to Accenture – Machine + Human (Reimagining our work in the age of digital disruption)
- Learning Journey : Visit to SideFx Studios – Tell a story through VR | AR | MR (XR)
- Thought Leadership Series : Sensetime
- Thought Leadership Series (Webinar) : Intro to Google Analytics with Sparkline
- Thought Leadership Series (Webinar) : PenTest Introductory Online Course
- Thought Leadership Series (Webinar) : Financing Options
- Thought Leadership Series (Webinar) : Google Productivity Tools
- Thought Leadership Series (Webinar) : Acquire Skills, Bet on Talents
- Thought Leadership Series (Webinar) : Starting a career in Cybersecurity
- Thought Leadership Series (Webinar) : Know your Contract, Know your Rights
- Thought Leadership Series (Webinar) : Charting Out Your Career
- Thought Leadership Series (Webinar) : Retooling for a Data Driven World
23 April 2020, 7.30pm – 9pm
Thought Leadership Series (Webminar) – Robotic Process Automation
Your gateway to the future of work. Join us for a Live-Demo and Hands-on Session.
Title: Raising Capital, Overcoming the Impossible
Date: 22 Oct
Time: 2 pm
Mark your calendar and join us for this upcoming webinar on Thursday, 22 Oct 2020 at 2pm. This session is jointly organized by Pollinate and NTUC Tech Talent AssemBly (TTAB). We will be exploring the topic that is most dear to your heart – How to Raise Fund?
Hear first-hand from the Potato Play duo, Vincent Low and Kingsley Joseph as they bring us on their insightful fundraising journey in which they have successfully raised US$2.25 million. Joining them as a special guest is Maxim Shkvaruk, from Atlas Ventures, where he will share how VCs invest in the current pandemic climate and how they adapt to the new normal of building interpersonal relationships through virtual means before deciding who to invest in.
This session will be moderated by Arvin Tang, from AKÏN.
Be inspired and sign up here!
Title : Understanding Trademarks and IPs
Date : 23 Oct
Time : 6pm
Are you setting up your own company ?
What are Trademarks and Intellectual Property? Are they an important part of your new venture ?
Join us for a session on understanding what exactly are Trademarks and Intellectual Property and how to capitalise on Intellectual Property to grow your business.
Our speakers will share with you how to protect your ideas as you embark on your entrepreneurship journey.
Sign up here now : https://bit.ly/2RpZQmz
Title : DevOps in Banking and Retail Industry
Date : 26 Oct
Time : 6pm – 7pm
Register here now! https://bit.ly/36f0QTr
Would you like to know more what is DevOps?
Would you like to know how DevOps works in the Banking and Retail Industry ?
Join us for a session on drivers, trends and approaches on the use of DevOps in the Banking and Retail sector.
Our speaker will share case studies in these two sectors.
Get some tips in best practices!
Title : New Tech 101
Date : 29 Oct
Time : 12pm – 1pm
Daunted by AI, AR, VR, IOT and a never-ending list of tech acronyms that pop up every day? Then this session is for you!
Join us at the next NTUC U PME x TTAB Webinar as we explore some of the key emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Augmented/Virtual Reality and Blockchain which will be transforming the world in the coming years.
At this webinar, we look at demystifying these technologies for the layman, supplemented with real world examples of how these are being used in digital transformations by forward looking enterprises. Participants can also ask our expert speaker any question on these technologies, as well as hear some use cases of how they are being applied in the industry.
Sign up now via: http://bit.ly/newtechforu
As we interact with more people, we realised that many of them have lots to share which will benefit our members.
Click on these links as we explore and learn together. Be curious!
Workforce Singapore - Creating Opportunities for Everyone
Creating Opportunities for Everyone
SAS® Learning Subscription
Their comprehensive training tool can help you to learn SAS, expand employee knowledge, measure value and train new hires.
SPARKLINE - Driving Businesses To Make Data Simple, Actionable & Scalable
Our purpose is to liberate people to make better business decisions so they can flourish.
NTUC Learning Hub
Take a second to browse through their courses according to their different academies.
Learn what is Digital Marketing? Why do many DM agencies today welcome mid-career-change candidates? …and more
Managing Director @ AKIN
Why companies (big or small) invest in data analytics ? Is there a demand of data analytics professionals in the job market ? …and more
Customer Advisory Director @ SAS
Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Learn how technology such as AI promotes jobs creation and allowing us to boost capabilities and productivity…and more